Race Registration & Packet Pick Up
$35 (13 and over)
$25 (12 and under)
In-person registration can be done at RunnersWorld Tulsa Monday, March 7 through Friday, March 11 during store hours.
Race Day Registration:
Race day registration will start at 7:30am Saturday, March 12 until race time. Please make efforts to pick up your packet prior to the morning of the race to avoid large crowds. All runners will receive a medal, and t-shirts will be given to the first 1,000 runners.
Race Packet Pick Up:
PACKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED OUT. Race packets can be picked up only at RunersWorld Tulsa located at 3920 S. Peoria beginning Monday, March 7 until Friday, March 11. Packet pick up times are from 10am-6pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and from 10am-7:30pm on Thursday.
RACE DAY ACTIVITIES
Race day registration will be open from 7:15 thru 8:30, while packet pick up will be available until race time. Both will be located inside RunnersWorld Tulsa.
NOTE: Bottled water will be available for all runners in the staging areas. No water stops will be placed on the course. Please bring water if desired during run.
NOTE: Porta Johns with hand sanitizer will be available. Please observe COVID guidelines and maintain proper social distancing when in line.
Awards Ceremony/ Post-Race Festivities
Awards will be given to the top three in each age group to male and female, as well as overall male and female and masters male and female. Overall awards will be based on gun time, while age group awards will be based on chip times. The Tulsa Running Club will award a $500 bonus for a new state open 5K record. Current records are: 13:51 (male) and 15:25 (female).
Awards will be presented during a brief ceremony after the 5K concludes. After the conclusion of the ceremony, awards will be available to pick up for an extended period at the awards table.
This year’s post-race festivities:
The Michelob Ultra Beer Garden will be open following race behind RunnersWorld Tulsa, serving individual containers of product.
- Awards tent
- DJ and music
- Free Michelob Ultra
- Southwest Dairy Farmers display with free chocolate milk
- Photo booth
Due to road construction a new route is being prepared and will be posted soon
Submitting your Virtual run time is simple:
Use the Free Its Your Race APP or do it manually
(See the links in the right column for Apple & Android)
1. Click “Results” link at the top of this page and then select the results for the Virtual Day Ohn Day. The ItsYourRace results page for the Virtual race will appear.
2. Find your name in the results for your distance. You will see an "Update Time" button on the right side of the page. Click "Update Time".
3. If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in using your ItsYourRace user id (email address you registered with) and password. Can't remember? Click "Forgot Your Password" to reset. If its your first time, you may need to create an account.
4. Enter your time and click the "Save Your Time" button. Simple! Note: Results will remain hidden until 12 March, 2022 @ 8:00am. You may upload times from 7 March - 13 March, 2022.Using the IYR APP:
Don't forget, you can upload your own photo with your results!
As a race participant, spectator or volunteer, if you experience a fever of 100.4 F or more the morning of the race, you should not attend or participate. The temperature of all volunteers will be taken upon arrival at the race site. Please refer to current CDC guidelines for more details and recommendations.
For the safety of everyone, before and after the race please maintain social distancing of at least 6’ at all times and be aware of others at all times.
All runners are recommended to wear a mask or face covering before and after the race while in close contact with other runners or race volunteers. Please make every attempt to maintain social distancing of 6’ from other runners while both on and off the race course.
All volunteers are recommended to wear a mask or face covering for the duration of their attendance.
We look forward to having you join us at the St. Patrick's Day Run.